Baked Chicken Wings
Baked Chicken Wings have the most amazing Chicken Wing Seasoning consisting of paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. If you've wondered How to Bake Chicken Wings that are crispy, flavorful, and amazing, this recipe is for you! EASY Baked Chicken Wings do exist and they're just as delicious, and definitely healthier, when baked and not fried. This is our very favorite Baked Chicken Wings Recipe!
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 chicken wingettes just means tips removed, thawed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Dot the foil with the butter, there is no need to melt it ahead of time but you can if you would like.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, paprika, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- Coat both sides of each wing fully in the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet. Make sure the butter pieces are evenly spaced out among the wings.
- Bake wings for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake for an additional 15 more minutes or until crispy and fully cooked.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Baked Chicken Wings appeared first on thecookierookie.com.