Baked Parmesan Chicken
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:45 mins
Total time:50 mins
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup light mayonaise or greek yogurt (I used ½ of each and it was delish!)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, and reserve more for top
- 1½ tsp seasoning salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixture evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry out while baking.
- Sprinkle the top with fresh parmesan on the top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Baked Parmesan Chicken appeared first on therecipecritic.com.