Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken, a perfect chicken finger recipe for dinner tonight! Kid friendly and super easy to make
- 4 Chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop up your parsley and garlic.
- Slice the chicken into "fingers" - cutting lengthwise and cutting thicker pieces in half again, for even thickness throughout.
- Mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
- In a second dish, mix the butter, lemon juice and garlic together.
- Dip both sides of the chicken in the butter mixture, and then repeat with the crumb mixture until the chicken is fully breaded.
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish or cookie sheet and repeat with all chicken fingers.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until an inserted thermometer reads 165F.
- Chicken is amazingly easy to make!
- This is a twist on a classic chicken fingers but done in the oven instead.
- The Parmesan helps the flavor and seals in a moist chicken.
- Fried chicken is great, but you will not be disappointed with how your panko turns out
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken appeared first on momdot.com.