Chicken Fajita Casserole
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 medium yellow onion ( sliced into rounds and then sliced in half and broken apart )
- 1 green ( yellow, red, and orange pepper, seeds and stem removed and sliced )
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp. fajita seasoning
- 2 bags (8.8 oz. each) Uncle Ben\'s Ready Rice Spanish Style
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 2 medium flour tortillas
- 2 c. shredded Colby/Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a skillet over medium-high heat, saute onion and peppers with garlic in olive oil until tender.
See the full directions..
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Chicken Fajita Casserole appeared first on idigpinterest.com.