Creamy Garlic Steak Bites with Mushrooms
Creamy Garlic Steak Bites with Mushrooms are made in the most amazing creamy garlic sauce with melt in your mouth steak bites and mushrooms!
- 1 1/4 pounds sirloin steaks cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 8 ounce mushrooms
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- To start, cut your sirloin steak into one inch cubes. Add 1 Tablespoon of olive oil to a medium sized skillet over medium high heat. Salt and pepper the steak bites and add them to the pan cooking them until they are golden brown.
- Remove the steak and set it aside on a plate. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the pan and saute until tender. Add in the heavy cream, shredded parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Add the steak back to the pan and allow to heat through and sauce to thicken.
- Serve over rice or pasta and garnish with chopped parsley.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Creamy Garlic Steak Bites with Mushrooms appeared first on therecipecritic.com.