Easy Banana Cream Pie
This Easy Banana Cream Pie is one of my favorite quick and easy desserts. Since we use a store bought crust and store bought pudding, it can be made in a jiffy.
- 1 box Banana Cream Pudding 3.4 oz
- 1 3/4 cup Milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3 Bananas
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Par bake crust for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool.
- Slice 2 bananas and layer in bottom of crust.
- Combine milk and pudding mix and whisk until thickened (about 2 minutes).
- Fold in 2/3 of whipped topping.
- Transfer to pie crust and chill for at least one hour.
- Slice last banana.
- Top with remain whipped topping and garnish with banana slices.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.