Garlic Beef and Broccoli Noodles
Garlic Beef and Broccoli Noodles is made with tender melt in your mouth beef in the most amazing garlic sauce. Add some mushrooms, broccoli and noodles for an amazing meal in one!
- 8 ounces wide rice noodles
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounce flank steak sliced against the grain
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 8 ounce mushrooms sliced
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons hoisen sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a large pot with boiling water, cook the noodles according to package directions. Add the broccoli the last 5 minutes of cooking and let them cook until tender. Drain the noodles and broccoli.
- While the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a medium sized skillet. Cook the steak until no longer pink. Add the garlic, and mushrooms and cook for a minute more.
- In a small bowl whisk together the brown sugar soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper, pepper and cornstarch.
- Add the noodles to the skillet and pour the sauce on top and toss until incorporated.
- DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.