Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Juicy, Crispy, and packed full of flavor.
- 2lbs chicken wings
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Rinse chicken wings in cold water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine flour, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and ground black pepper.
- Dredge the wings in the flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a cast iron skillet to 350 degrees. (or whatever pot or pan you see fit)
- Cook the wings until they just begin to brown, about 5 to 7 minutes, and then drain.
- Spray cooking sheet with oil and bake wings for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- On the stove in a small pot or pan melt butter and add garlic.
- Let simmer for about 5 minutes until fragrant. Make sure not to burn.
- Add in half the Parmesan cheese and mix.
- Place chicken wings in a bowl and pour butter mix over the wings and toss until all coated.
- Sprinkle the rest of the Parmesan cheese over wings.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Make sure not to put too many wings in the pan at once of they'll take too long to cook. Add them one at a time.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings appeared first on thedenverhousewife.com.