Honey Butter Garlic Chicken
Honey butter garlic chicken is easy and loaded with tender bites of chicken in a delicious sauce!
- 1- 1/2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1- 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Cut chicken thighs into small bite sized pieces.
- Heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a on high heat.
- Add the chicken to the skillet, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let cook until it starts to change from pink to white and get some golden edges about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the remaining butter, garlic, vinegar and honey. Stir until chicken is coated.
- Simmer sauce and chicken to caramelize the outside about another 5-6 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve chicken over rice or mashed potatoes.
- Recipe Notes
- If you use chicken breasts instead of thighs just make sure you adjust the cooking time as chicken breasts will dry out if cooked to long.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Honey Butter Garlic Chicken appeared first on butteryourbiscuit.com.