Instant Pot Round Steak and Gravy
- 4 to 6 slices of Round Steak
- 2 Pouches of Onion Gravy
- 2 C of Hot Water
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Peeled and Smashed
- 2 T of Butter
- Again, I made this in my Instant Pot, I will add adjustments for a crock or an oven in the steps.
- Use a skillet and 1 T of butter to sear off both sides of your round steak. I only cooked these on each side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In your Instant Pot, sauté the onions and the garlic in 1 T of Butter.
- Add the slices of meat to the pot.
- Add the two pouches of the gravy to 2 C of hot water and dissolve.
- Pour over the meat and onions.
- Set your Instant Pot to the meat setting and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Release the steam and you are ready to serve.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Instant Pot Round Steak and Gravy appeared first on thetipsyhousewife.org.