Juicy Garlic Butter Steak Bites
Juicy Garlic Butter Steak Bites are just as incredibly delicious as they sound! Juicy sirloin bites that just melt in your mouth, covered in a sensational butter garlic marinade!
- 2 lbs sirloin steak, Ribeye or porterhouse- cut into bite size cubes
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tbs fresh parsley
- In a large semi deep skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat. (Make sure the pan is very hot)
- Season the cubes of steak with salt, pepper, onion powder and brown sugar then drop into the hot skillet in a single layer (do a second batch if your skillet is not large enough)
- Cook the bites for roughly 3 minutes, mixing until cooked to your liking
- Remove from heat and add in your garlic, parsley and butter and broth then mix and return to the stove on a low heat , mixing for about 4 minutes.
- serve hot!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Juicy Garlic Butter Steak Bites appeared first on myincrediblerecipes.com.