No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
A simple recipe for creamy and delicious No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie. It only takes minutes to make with just a few ingredients! If you love peanut butter this is one pie you’ll absolutely love!
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Servings 8
- Author Jenn
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 8 ounces frozen cool whip, thawed
- 9- inch store bought chocolate Oreo pie crust
- Chocolate syrup for garnish optional
- Peanut butter chips for garnish optional
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, milk and vanilla extract in a large bowl until creamy.
- Fold in 1 of the 8-ounce containers of cool whip. Reserve the other container of cool whip for serving.
- Spread mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Chill pie in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving top pie with remaining cool whip.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and peanut butter chips if desired.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.