One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables
One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables will be one of the best one pan meals you ever make. The tender and juicy baked chicken have the best crispy parmesan garlic coating and the veggies are full of amazing flavor!
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- salt and pepper
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- ½ pound baby red potatoes, cut into fourths
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray cooking spray in a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a shallow dish melt butter. In another shallow dish add bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Salt and pepper the chicken. Dip into the butter and then coat in the parmesan garlic crumbs. Lay in 9x13 pan.
- In a medium sized bowl add zucchini, yellow squash, and potatoes. Toss in the olive oil. Add some salt and pepper and remaining parmesan garlic bread coating. Lay on the sides of chicken in the pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout and vegetables are tender.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables appeared first on therecipecritic.com.