Quick and Easy Ranch Cheddar Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cutlets
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs, or plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Place cutlets in a large bowl then pour ranch dressing over the chicken and mix until evenly coated. Marinate for up to overnight or bread immediately.
- To make the breading, add breadcrumbs, cheddar and Parmesan cheese into a shallow bowl then stir until well combined.
- Remove chicken from dressing and allow the excess to drip off but leave any that clings to the chicken. Completely coat each breast in the breading mixture.
- Arrange the chicken on the baking sheet, spritz top of chicken with cooking spray and bake 15-20 minutes or until the breading is crisp and chicken is cooked through. Remove from oven and allow it to rest 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Quick and Easy Ranch Cheddar Chicken Recipe appeared first on everydaydishes.com.