The Best Steak Marinade
A recipe for Steak Marinade giving you tender, juicy and flavorful meat every time. This is seriously the best steak marinade recipe.
Author Lauren Brennan from laurenslatest.com
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 18 oz. Coca-Cola I used the mexican version made with cane sugar and would recommend to not use diet soda for this. Ever ever ever
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 lbs meat I used ribeye steaks that I trimmed the extra fat from and cut up into cubes; tri tips would also be great!
- In a large a Tupperware container, whisk together all ingredients of meat marinade. Add in the meat and stir to coat all of it in the marinade. Cover tightly with a lid and marinate 24 hours.
- To grill, soak wooden skewers in water for 1 hour, then skewer meat onto wet sticks. Grill anywhere from 1 minute to 6 minutes per side, depending on how hot your grill is and how you like your meat cooked. Remove from the grill to a clean plate, cover with foil and rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post The Best Steak Marinade appeared first on laurenslatest.com.