Vintage Buttermilk Pie
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 deep dish or 2 regular unbaked 9 inch pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream the sugar and butter together.
- Add the flour and beaten eggs and mix well.
- Now add the buttermilk and vanilla; mix & pour into unbaked crust
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until tests done. Top should be slightly crusty and brown.
- Let cool completely
- Serve with whipped cream
- Try not to eat it all. ?
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The post Vintage Buttermilk Pie appeared first on imperfectlyhappy.com.