Best Snickerdoodles Cookie
Super soft and full of cinnamon - this Snickerdoodles recipe is sure to be a hit! They're one of our all-time favorite cookie recipes and always get so many compliments!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 118 kcal
Author Kristyn Merkley from lilluna.
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and vanilla and blend well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. (Makes about 3-4 dozen cookies)
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.