Cinnamon Roll Cake
This cinnamon roll cake is simple and takes your favorite roll and puts it in cake form. Swirled with cinnamon, butter and brown sugar and topped with a glaze, this cake is sure to be a new favorite.
Author: Lil' Luna from lilluna.com
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs and vanilla together.
- Stir in melted butter, slowly. Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix cinnamon topping ingredients. Drop over cake mixture evenly.
- Swirl your topping and cake mixture with a knife going up and down the length of the pan (but only inserting it in the cake mix a little - not all the way).
- Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes.
- Mix glaze ingredients together. Drizzle over the cake while it's still warm. ENJOY!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Cinnamon Roll Cake appeared first on lilluna.com.