Easy Chicken Casserole
This is the best comfort food casserole - my friend made this for me at Bible Study and I kept requesting it every week - and then I finally begged for the recipe. It's so easy!!
PREP TIME: 30 MINSCOOK TIME: 30 MINSTOTAL TIME: 60 MINS
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken (1 rotisserie chicken)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers
- 1/2 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray nonstick spray in 8x8 baking dish
- Spread chicken across bottom of dish
- Mix together soup and sour cream and pour over chicken
- Crumble Ritz crackers over top of soup
- Melt butter and drizzle over top of all crackers
- Bake for 30 minutes
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.