Easy Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake Recipe
Easy Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake is simple and quick recipe for delicious, homemade coffee cake from scratch, with ingredients that you already have in pantry.
Recipe type: Dessert
Recipe by: cakescottage.com
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the cake ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- For the topping, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Spread evenly on the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- For the glaze, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until it is a consistency like pancake syrup.
- While warm drizzle the glaze over the cake and it will set into a harder glaze.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Easy Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake Recipe appeared first on cakescottage.com.