Easy Keto Pizza Rolls Recipe
These easy Keto Pizza Rolls are loaded with Italian sausage and pepperoni! The perfect low carb, keto appetizer or easy dinner!
For the Rolls
- 2 cups shredded mozzarealla cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour (have found that Pillsbury Almond Flour is the lowest in carbs)
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
- 1/2 pound cooked Italian Sausage, drained and cooled
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, sliced or chopped
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine the shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between until completely melted. Add the almond flour and ground flax meal.
- Mix the dough well until you have a soft ball
- Between two silicone baking mats or parchment paper roll the dough into a rectangle roughly 12x9.
- Spread the cooked Italian sausage and the pepperoni evenly on the dough.
- Starting at one end roll the dough as tightly as you can into a log.
- Slice into rolls about the width of two fingers, be careful not to slice them too thick because it will be difficult for the dough in the center to cook through.
- Place the rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.