Easy Taco Mac
This Easy Taco Mac is a quick one pan, 30 minute meal packed with taco meat, noodles and cheese!
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can Ro-Tel, undrained
- 1 cup broth (chicken or beef broth)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup elbow noodles (I use Barilla gluten free elbows)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet brown the ground turkey or ground beef over medium heat, drain off any grease.
- Add the undrained can of Ro-Tel, broth, milk, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- Increase heat to medium high until the mixture begins to simmer.
- Stir in noodles and reduce heat to low, cover and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes.
- When noodles are tender stir in shredded cheddar cheese.
- **I used Barilla gluten free elbows and my cooking time is exactly 18 minutes
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.