Fugdy Crackly Brownies
Learn the tips and tricks for making the best fudgy brownies with crackly tops. These rich & dense brownies have a shiny crispy top that's worth the effort!
SERVINGS: 9 SLICES
course: BROWNIE, DESSERT
calories: 359 KCAL
- ⅔ cups All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Sugar Granulated
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp Butter Room temperature, Unsalted
- 7 ounces Dark chocolate Melted, Or semisweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- ½ tbsp Espresso powder
- 2 tbsp Water Warm
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs Large
- In a deep mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until the mixture is pale and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix again for another 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the espresso powder with water.
- Add this espresso mixture into your batter and mix until just combined.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour and cocoa powder.
- Add this dry mixture into the brownie batter and mix everything until just combined. Do NOT over-mix!
- Pour this batter into a square pan (Dimensions: 8in x 8in x 2in) that’s lined with foil paper and sprayed with oil. Use a spatula to spread the batter evenly over the entire pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out covered in some sticky crumbs.
- Let the brownies cool down. Then, cut it into square pieces. Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Fugdy Crackly Brownies appeared first on cakewhiz.com.