How To Make Buttermilk Chicken Tenders
Author: Recipe Teacher | Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 8 mins | Total Time: 23 mins | Yield: 2-4 servings | Category: Dinner | Method: Frying | Cuisine: American.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4oz each)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Vegetable oil (about 2 cups)
- Place chicken breasts in between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound to even thickness of about about 1/2″. Then cut into strips of about an inch thick. Place in a bowl with buttermilk and let sit in refrigerator for about an hour.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, season salt, paprika and parsley flakes. In another bowl, beat two eggs.
- In a deep frying pan, heat oil to about 350 degrees F (medium heat for about 5 minutes).
- Remove chicken strips from buttermilk, dredge in flour mix, the eggs, then back through flour. Set aside on a paper plate until complete.
- Carefully place coated chicken into pan with hot oil. Fry for about 3-4 minutes, then flip pieces over for another 3 minutes or until golden brown. Internal temp should be 165 degrees F on an instant read thermometer.
- Carefully remove chicken from oil and drain on paper towels.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post How To Make Buttermilk Chicken Tenders appeared first on recipeteacher.com.