Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole
This Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a super easy dinner recipe that’s bursting with savory, flavorful, cheesy, tomatoey flavor! Your whole family will love it, and you’ll love how simple it is to put together…
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup no-sugar-added marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated(about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 1-ounce pork rinds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan
- Spread the chicken in the greased dish and pour the tomato sauce over it.
- Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes. Top with the Parmesan and then the mozzarella.
- Lightly sprinkle the crushed pork rinds and basil over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the cheese, is melted and bubbly.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.