No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie
No bake triple layer chocolate cream pie is a must make for your Holiday table! Three layers of creamy chocolate pudding inside a chocolate cookie crust. No bake, 4 ingredients, and some fridge time is all you need for the best chocolate cream pie dessert.
Author: Jessica - Together as Family
- 1 store-bought chocolate cookie crumb crust (like Oreo crust or chocolate graham cracker crust)
- 2 boxes (3.4 oz each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups half & half cream
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- Combine dry pudding mixes and half & half in a mixing bowl. Stir with a wire whisk until thick and combined. About 1-2 minutes.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate pudding into the bottom of the chocolate cookie crust.
- To the remaining chocolate pudding, add half of the tub of Cool Whip. Stir until combined and lighter in color. Spread on top of the chocolate pudding layer in the crust.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip on top of the pie and cover with the enclosed lid.
- Let refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or for best results refrigerate overnight, to allow the flavor to come together and the pie to thicken up.
- When ready to serve, garnish the top of the pie with chocolate curls (Hershey bar + a vegetable peeler) or garnish with Hershey chocolate bar squares.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.