No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
I do promise these No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies made with peanut butter, oatmeal and cocoa are the quickest, tastiest, no bake cookies you'll ever eat though! Kids absolutely love them.
Recipe from sugar apron.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 - 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- Add the butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder in a saucepan.
- Bring to a rolling boil, and boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla, and oats and drop onto parchment paper paper.
- Let cool until set, about 10-15 minutes.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.