S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies
S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick, chewy, and loaded with so much gooey goodness. Easy to make and no chilling required!
Prep 18 mins, cook 12 mins, total 30 mins
Author ashley manila from bakerby nature.
- 2 and 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, very finely crushed (see post for more on this)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 sheets graham crackers, roughly chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the butter and both sugars; beat on medium-speed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and beat smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add in the flour mixture. Be sure not to over beat here! Turn mixer off. Using a sturdy spatula or wooden spoon, fold in chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
- Roll 3 tablespoon sized portions of dough between your palms to form a ball (they should be big; almost a 1/4 cup), then place on prepared sheet (make sure to leave 2" between each cookie for inevitable spreading). Continue this process until all the dough has been rolled. Place baking sheets in preheated oven, one at a time, and bake for 11 to 12 minutes, or until golden at the edges but still soft in the middle. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes on the sheet before transferring to a wire wrack to cool completely.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.