Smothered Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 1 cup Hood sour cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan, freshly grated, divided
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- Parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat rectangular baking dish with a little olive oil.
- Mix sour cream with a half cup of Parmesan, salt and pepper, oregano and basil, garlic powder and cornstarch together.
- Lay your chicken breasts in baking dish, top each with a slice of mozzarella and smother the chicken with the sour cream mixture. Top with 1/4 cup remaining Parmesan.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Serve chicken over rice. Top with chopped parsley for garnish.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.The Post Smothered Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken appeared first on adishofdailylife.com.