Sweet Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings
Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings –- A lighter version of chicken wings with all the flavor. Perfect for game time!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup hot chili pepper sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)
- 4 pounds bone-in chicken wings, thawed*
- Whisk together first three ingredients. Set aside.
- Place wings on grill over low, direct heat. Grill 15 minutes per side, then baste chicken with sauce, turn, and continue to baste until done, and desired crispness, color, coverage is reached.
* Substitute your favorite cut of chicken. Thighs and legs are fabulous!To bake in oven: Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Place wings on baking sheet (line with aluminum foil for easy cleanup). Cook for 15 minutes, then baste wings with sauce, turn over, baste. Continue to cook and baste until done, checking every 15 minutes or so.For the besr recipes, please visit shewearsmanyhats.com.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.