The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
This simple recipe truly makes the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies and they turn out perfectly soft and chewy every single time! We've tried LOTS of chocolate chip cookie recipes and this is the one that we keep coming back to!
Recipe from: family cookie recipes.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups butter-flavored Crisco
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. soda
- 5 cups flour
- 2-3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream together the sugars and Crisco with an electric mixer.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Add the salt, baking soda and flour and continue to mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop cookies onto an ungreased cookie sheet; place the cookies about 2" apart.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let sit for 4-5 minutes and then transfer to wire cooling racks. Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.