Baked Zucchini with Mozzarella #healthy #food
Baked Zucchini with Mozzarella is the perfect solution to too much zucchini. Topped with mozzarella you won't be able to stop the kids from eating their veggies!
Author: Leigh Anne | yourhomebasedmom.
- 2 medium sized or about 5 small zucchini
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- 2 C shredded mozzarella cheese if you don’t have mozzarella use any favorite cheese blend. The pizza blend or Mexican blend works well too Don’t worry about exact proportions. Just sprinkle the cheese on to the thickness you like – the more cheese the better for me!
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 - 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place flat onto a large cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake 350 for about 10-15 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the zucchini with cheese.
- Turn the oven to broil,.
- Place the cookie sheet back into the oven and let the cheese get all bubbly and a bit browned. This should only take about 3-5 minutes. Watch carefully.
- Do not get distracted and forget about what is in your oven. Remove and watch them disappear.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.