Chocolate Chip Pie #chocolate #dessert #cakes
All of the classic flavors of Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies in a warm, dense, fudgy cookie pie! So good!
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Vanilla ice cream (optional but highly recommended, for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line a deep dish pie plate with the unbaked pie crust, crimping the edges. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs on high speed until light and foamy. Add the flour and both sugars to the bowl and mix again until combined. Then add the softened butter and mix one more time until completely mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts and mix until the chocolate and nuts are evenly mixed throughout the batter. Spoon the batter into the prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a sharp knife inserted halfway between the edge and the center of the pie comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.