Cookie Dough Dip #cookie #dessert #cookies
This cookie dough dip is the best cold dessert appetizer. Whip up a batch in just 10 minutes!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Whip together cream cheese and butter with a handheld electric mixer. Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Eat right away or allow to chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Serve with Graham crackers or apple wedges.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.