Crockpot Sesame Chicken
- 1 ½ pound boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 3 Tablespoons water
- Sesame seeds
- Put chicken into crock pot.
- Combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, and garlic. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high 1 ½ – 2 ½ hours, or just until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from crock pot, leave sauce.
- Dissolve 2 teaspoons of cornstarch in 3 tablespoons of water and pour into crock pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Replace lid and cook sauce on high for ten more minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and return to crock pot - can leave chicken in and simmer on low or serve.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.