Easy Mini Cheesecakes #cheesecake #cakes #dessert
Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. They are easy to make and great to take to parties and gatherings. Enjoy them as they are or with your favourite marmalade and berries. Yum!
- 5.3 oz digestive biscuits (150 gr) or use graham crackers
- 1/4 cup butter (60 gr), melted
- 10.5 oz cream cheese (300 gr), room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar (100 gr)
- 2 eggs , room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour (14 gr)
- 6.5 oz sour cream (185 gr), room temperature
- some strawberry marmalade
- berries of your choice
- Using a food processor, blend digestive biscuits into fine mixture. Pour into a bowl and add melted butter. Mix well.
- Divide evenly into 12 muffin liners in a muffin pan. Using a spoon, press the mixture tightly and evenly. Set aside.
- Using a low speed in your mixer, mix cream cheese until just creamy. While mixing, gradually add in sugar. Then add in eggs 1 by 1, mixing just until well combined.
- Then add in vanilla extract, lemon juice, flour and mix again just until combined. Finally add in sour cream and mix everything together.
- Using an ice cream scoop, divide the cheesecake filling evenly into prepared muffin pan. Gently shake the pan to make the top surface flat.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 320ºF (160ºC) for 15 minutes or when you gently shake the pan, the cheesecake wiggle a bit and the center look not as set.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool to room temperature in the pan. Place the pan in the fridge overnight.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.