Mexican Chicken Casserole
This Mexican Chicken Casserole Recipe is simple and delicious and loaded with chips, creamy chicken, salsa, beans, and cheese! Serve as a meal or appetizer!
Author : yellowblissroad.
- 3 chicken breasts diced, about 2 cups
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 4 oz. can diced green chiles or use the whole can if you want a little more kick
- 1/2 15 oz. can black beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 to mato diced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar/jack cheese
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8" square or round dish.
- Place cooked chicken in a saute pan, add salsa and cream cheese and heat through until cream cheese is melted.
- Add black beans and green chiles and heat through.
- Layer ingredients in your prepared dish as follows: Crushed tortilla chips, Chicken mixture, Sour cream, Tomatoes, Green Onions, Cheese
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.