No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert #desserts #chocolate #brownies
Cool and creamy, oreo, peanut butter and chocolate loaded dessert, perfect for summer and anytime you need an easy no-bake dessert.
- 20 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 20 Miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, divided, cut into halves/quarters.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 of the Oreos, either with a food processor, or take out your frustrations and do with a rolling pin. In a small bowl mix oreo crumbs with melted butter.
- Press oreo crumbs/butter mixture into bottom of 9 inch pan to form a crust.
- Using electric mixer, mix softened cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners sugar in a large bowl.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with half of peanut butter cups.
- Make chocolate pudding according to package directions. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups.
- Crush remaining cookies. sprinkle over the top. Sprinkle remaining peanut butter cups.
- Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.