One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta #sweetdinner #creamy #tacopasta
I love to fault my taco weekday menu from week to week. Some we have a tendency toeks we do enchiladas, some we have a tendency toeks we simply keep it easy with robust tacos and a few weeks I create one thing like this One-Pot punk Taco alimentary paste. it's become a Mr. Mother Thyme favorite and it’s one amongst my favorites as a result of I will get dinner prepared from stove to table in underneath half-hour and every one exhausted one pot!
Author Jenn | motherthyme.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 ounce packet taco seasoning or about 3 1/2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup jarred mild salsa
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- Optional toppings - chopped tomatoes avocado, crushed tortilla chips, chopped cilantro
- Preheat a large deep skillet over medium heat.
- Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until cooked thoroughly.
- Drain grease.
- Stir taco seasoning into ground beef then stir in water, salsa and pasta noodles.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir, cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook for about 15 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Turn off heat and stir in cheese.
- Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve with optional toppings if desired.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.