Oreo Balls Cookie #cookie #oreocookies #desserts
You'll love this Oreo Ball recipe because it's a no bake cookie recipe. You'll love this recipe because you'll need just 4 ingredients. You'll love this recipe because they freeze beautifully! Make Oreo Balls ahead of time, and you'll have a sweet treat on hand!
Author: Kristl Story | thebudgetdiet.
- 1 16 oz. package Oreos store brand works fine!
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 24 oz. white chocolate bark this melts well and is ideal for dipping
- 6 oz. chocolate chips optional
- Crumble Oreos in a food processor.
- Mix together crumbled Oreos, cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Roll into 1" balls and chill 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate bark according to package directions.
- Use a fork or toothpick to dip balls and place on wax paper to dry.
- Optional: melt chocolate chips according to package directions, spoon into a small zip top bag and close, cut a tiny hole in the corner and drizzle the chocolate on top.
- Note: Oreo Balls freeze well!
- Note: experiment with different flavors of Oreos or try Nutter Butters!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.