Sweet & Savory Sesame Chicken Recipe That Is A Crowd Pleaser Served Over Rice Or Noodles. It Is Perfect For Dinner And Makes The Most Tender, Flavorful Chicken.
Author: Lil' Luna.
- 4 chicken breast cubed
- 2 tbsp lower sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 6 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- vegetable oil for cooking
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 4 tbsp lower sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- sesame seeds toasted
- Cut your chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Put chicken, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil and sugar in a bag and marinate for 1-2 hours then drain chicken.
- Add vegetable oil to a shallow pan on medium heat.
- Mix cornstarch, flour, salt and pepper in a large ziploc bag.
- In 3 batches, add chicken to flour mixture, shake gently to coat, and then toss in your frying pan until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Mix honey, oyster sauce, chili sauce, ketchup, soy sauce and water in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil then simmer until sauce begins to thicken.
- Pour sauce over chicken pieces and toss.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.