S'mores Cookie Bars #smores #cookiebars #dessert
Soft, chewy, and slightly crunchy graham cracker cookie bars with a marshmallow swirl and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil.
- Beat together the butter and sugar. Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Mix in the baking soda, salt, flour, and graham cracker crumbs until dough forms.
- Press 3/4 of the dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread the marshmallow cream over top. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cream.
- Press the remaining cookie dough over top of the chocolate chips. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting and serving.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.