Sticky Sesame Chicken
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds frozen popcorn chicken
- 6 Tablespoons honey
- 4 Tablespoons ketchup
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Green onions
- Sesame seeds
- Cook popcorn chicken as directed on package.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together honey, ketchup, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce and salt and pepper. Bring sauce to a boil while stirring and simmer for a few minutes until sauce slightly thickens.
- Toss cooked chicken in sauce and serve over rice.
- Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.