The Best S'more Chocolate Chip #chocolatechip #dessert #cookie
Soft, chewy graham cookies baked with 3 kinds of chocolate and slightly toasted marshmallows...Wickedly, wicked good and addicting! You might want to make a double batch.
Author: Kim Lange | thebakingchocolatess.
- ¾ cup butter softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 Hershey bars broken into bits
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Using a mixer, cream together butter and sugars; mix in egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt and mix together until smooth and add to creamed mixture and beat until just incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough onto cookie sheet about 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and quickly press marshmallows into cookies.
- Return to oven and cook until done, about 3-4 minutes.
- After a few minutes, add broken Hershey bars to each of the cookies.
- Let cool.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.