Cake Batter Blondies #cakerecipes #desserts #cookies
Cake Batter Blondies are ooey, gooey and delicious. These lovely bars start with a cake mix and use white chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Golden Vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/3 cup half-and-half or heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 an 11.5-oz. bag white chocolate chips 1 cup
- 1 tbsp. rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the cake mix and ½ cup sprinkles in a large bowl.
- Add oil and egg and stir to combine.
- Stir in the cream and white chocolate chips until the batter is combined.
- Place batter in a greased 8x12” or 9x9” baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or just until the edges turn golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow bars to cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.