Grasshopper Parfait #desserts #cakerecipes #cookies
Grasshopper Parfaits - layers of chocolate pudding, mint whipped cream, Crushed Oreos and Andes chocolates!
Author: Lil' Luna.
- 15 OREO Cookies Chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- ANDES Chocolates chopped
- 7.8 oz JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding 2 - 3.9 packages
- 4 cups cold milk
- green food coloring
- mint flavoring
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIPPED Whipped Topping or whipped cream
- Additional Oreos and Andes fro garnish on top
- Combine chopped cookies and Andes. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mixed and and milk. Let stand 5 min.
- While pudding is setting, mix food coloring and mint into whipped cream until blended.
- Layer chocolate pudding, whipped cream, cookie/chocolate mix into cups and repeat layers.
- Top with whole Oreo and Andes and refrigerate 30 minutes. ENJOY!
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.