Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe
Mouthwatering baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings are the perfect party appetizer, game day food or tasty snack. They can be prepared with either fresh or frozen wings and are always a hit.
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 3/4 cup fresh finely shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
Recipe adapted from The Journal.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.