Easy Keto Lemon Pound Cake Recipe
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups erythritol
- 8 whole eggs, room temperature
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon lemon extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- Lemon zest (optional)
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lemon zest to taste
- Mix cake ingredients together
- Pour batter into a loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes at 350 F or until smooth in the middle when tested with a toothpick.
- Let cool for 30 mins.
- Mix glaze ingredients and pour over cake and allow to sit for another 30 mins
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Source: https://www.instagram.com/ketolove81/