Easy Oven-Fried Chicken Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 80 grams Bisquick Baking Mix (Original, 2/3 cup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 to 3 1/2 pounds chicken, whole (cut -up broiler-fryer chicken)
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Instructions
- Heat oven to 425°F. Melt butter in rectangular baking dish or pan, 13X9 inches, in oven.
- Mix Bisquick paprika, salt and pepper, coat chicken with mixture. Place skin side down in pan(pan and butter should be hot).
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes; turn chicken. Bake about 15 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.