Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- Cut the boneless skinless chicken breasts into four pieces.
- In a wide, shallow bowl mix together panko, Italian breadcrumbs, garlic powder and grated Parmesan. Set aside.
- Melt butter in the microwave in a wide, shallow bowl. Dip the chicken tenders in the melted butter.
- Coat the chicken tenders in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the coated chicken tenders on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through.
- Optional: Flip the chicken tenders over halfway through cooking to help brown both sides. If the chicken tenders are sticking, use a thin, metal spatula/turner to flip the chicken tenders (making sure to scrape up the coating along with the chicken).
- To brown the chicken tenders a bit more, put them under the broiler for a couple of minutes.
DISCLAIMER: All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. All content cited is derived from their respective sources. Links to the sources can be found at the bottom of the page.Source: https://www.thegunnysack.com/garlic-parmesan-chicken-tenders/